Get Your Productivity Pointers In Place
I was talking with a client today and she really wanted to talk about how to plan her day to get the best results, but thought perhaps it was too basic a conversation for our business breakthrough coaching time. I quickly pointed out that the more you improve your productivity, the more you can get done, and the more you can grow your revenue. Also, in this age of technology there is so much more for us to fit in a day.
Here are a few of my pointers to ensure your most productive day:
1. Plan today for tomorrow, plan at the end of the week for next week, plan at the end of the month for next month.
2. Use a paper or electronic to do list. On that list identify your top 3 priorities for the day that are a must to get done.
3. Get at least one of those top 3 priorities done before you do anything else with your day.
4. Do your best to get your other 2 top priorities done before lunch, when your brain is probably functioning at it’s best.
5. Always focus on revenue producing activities as early in the day as you can. For more on revenue producing activities- read my next blog post.
Reminder the next Business Breakthrough Program starts Feb 16th. If you want to have a breakthrough year and grow your revenue and build a more stronger business this year click here to find out more