Encore Presentation of Networking 2.0 in Sacramento!
Networking 2.0 is back by popular demand after a sold-out presentation in January! This interactive workshop presented by the Sacramento Business Journal, and led by me, Caterina Rando, is coming back to the Sacramento area! This program is suited for novice networkers and seasoned veterans who want to up their game. You’ll leave the workshop with the networking skills you need to find jobs, recruit top employees, win new clients and discover investors.
During this 3-hour workshop, you’ll learn how to be loud and proud about who you are and the value you bring, as well as how to:
- Introduce yourself in a way that captures people’s attention to immediately engage them
- Create rapport quickly and begin meaningful conversations
- Become a resource for referrals to keep your business on other people’s mind
- Develop a networking plan that meets your goals and objectives
- Utilize simple, fast flow up techniques that build relationship online and offline
- Apply strategies to go from “just a contact” to a person of influence with your connections
For more info, contact Megan White at 916-558-7805 or email@example.com